Isaac Samuels Jr.
- During his 15-year athletic career as a long jumper, he broke age group national records and the 50 yr old Track and Field NJ State Record in 1983
- He won several national and state titles, including 1983 U.S. #1 indoors high school men’s long jump and 2-Time All American
- He was coached and mentored by Bill & Evelyn Lewis (Parents of Olympians Carl & Carol Lewis) from youth through high school
- Attended University of Houston and was coached and mentored by 2-Time U.S. National Team Head Coach Tom Tellez
- During his 17 years as a Long Jump / Sprint Coach, he coached several national age group champions, record holders and developed (3) US #1 High school athletes
- Southwest Youth Association (Track and Field) Coach/VP – developed and coordinated Track and Field Clinics with Olympian Decathlete, Rob Muzzio.
- As Track Houston Track Club Coach, he devised Long jump sprint program for 8 locations
- Consultant for other area track clubs, coaches, athletes, and parents on yearly goals and meet management for practices and meets.
- 2015 South Jersey Track Club Unsung Heroes – Lifetime Athlete and Coach Award Recipient