Marc Sagal, MA Sports Psychology
- Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Winning Mind, LLC, which has developed and delivered assessment, training and performance coaching to a wide variety of organizations including Hilton, Microsoft, Manchester City Football Club, NY RedBulls and the U.S. Army
- A professional athlete himself, he consults regularly with Olympic and Professional athletes from around the world
- Played a key role in the development and design of the Athlete’s Mental Edge, the world’s first web-based, sport-psychological assessment and training program
- Performance psychology publications include co-authorship of the book Assessment in Sport Psychology with Dr. Robert Nideffer and chapter authorship in the Encyclopedia of Applied Psychology.
- Research and presentation of professional papers include the European Association of Personality Psychology and the American College of Sports Medicine
- Featured in numerous publications and media spots, including FOX Sports, Men’s Health, CIO magazine, and American Airlines’ Celebrated Living