- Has served 27 years Track & Field Coach at the University of Houston with a focus on high jump, pole vault and multi- events
- Coached 2-time NCAA long jump champion Jenny Adams and 7 All-Americans in the field and multi-events
- Has produced over 100 individual conference champions and 6 athletes who hold individual school records in the men’s indoor shot put, men’s indoor pole vault, men’s indoor heptathlon, women’s indoor and outdoor pole vault, and women’s indoor high jump.
- Has coached 2 athletes that have competed at the Olympic Games, and 3 athletes that have competed at the World Championships.
- Continues to travel internationally as a guest clinician at track and field clinics.