DISCOVER THE PERFECT METHOD’S
Standard of Performance
Reach your full potential.
The Perfect Method is a proven and measurable way for all runners to achieve their goals. Developed by Carl Lewis, track and field’s “Athlete of the Century”, The Perfect Method is a step-by-step program that prepares runners by focusing on their habits both on and off the track. The Perfect Method gives athletes and coaches everything they need to compete at the highest level: technical running skills, seasonal conditioning, optimized nutrition, mental preparation and discipline.
OPTIMIZE YOUR DIET
Nutrition Assessment and Counseling
- International Olympic Committee Sportsman of the Century.
- 5-time USA Track and Field Olympian, winner of 9 Olympic Gold Medals, 1 Silver Medal and 8 World Championship Gold Medals. His 4 victories at the 1984 Olympics matched the record set by Jesse Owens in 1936.
- Set 12 World Records in his 18-year career.
- Olympic Long Jump Champion 4 times consecutively (1984-96). His 1984 Indoor World Record of 8.79 meters still stands. He has jumped over 28 feet 71 times and is universally considered the greatest long jumper ever.
- An activist for family, youth, education, wellness and fitness, Lewis brings his international celebrity to attract awareness to these issues around the world. He supports “Best Buddies”, The Wendy Marx Foundation, Ronald McDonald House Charities and many youth fitness groups. Mr. Lewis is also a United Nations Ambassador for the Food and Agricultural Organization.
- Also serving as an Assistant Coach at the University of Houston.
- University of Chicago, BA Behavioral Science
- Accomplished business leader, visionary entrepreneur and educator
- 27-year career in Fortune 500 technology sales and operations, a leader known for sharp market focus, effective strategy development, decisiveness, innovative approaches and tactical execution for desired results
- Completed post-graduate education in wellness and prevention science in 2011
- Formed oneSPARK, a national consulting company delivering workshops and coaching with emphasis on the psychology of habit formation and change
- Collaborating with Mr. Lewis and other subject matter experts to develop and teach The Perfect Method curriculum, with personal focus on psychology tools
- Responsible for company operations, technology partnerships, sales and marketing